Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Officially Fall!

It's finally here! Fall has arrived! The temperatures are still high, with the occasional beautiful day thrown in to tease me before it gets warm again. I guess that is what fall is like, summer is still fighting to stay but fall is pushing summer away! I can see the days getting shorter, the sun is going down earlier which means less sunlight and less time for the heat during the day.
I did start working on getting the last of my cleaning list done. I wanted to wash all my towels and redo the linen closet. I picked a cooler day and pulled out all the towels. I had a basket of laundry and wanted to wash my sheets and blanket too. I put in the first load and went about my morning, once it was done I put the laundry in the dryer and put a new load in the wash. It was a beautiful day and I like to lean on the rail and look down on the little stream under my deck. As I looked down, I saw a massive stream of ants trailing across the bottom of my deck. I ran inside to get the ant spray and get rid of them before they made it up to my deck. I sprayed the bottom of the deck and then it became a horror story. Every time I would look somewhere, I saw ants. They were everywhere! There was a line of them running up the wall, when I followed that stream, there were hundreds on the beam over my deck running across it. I would spray every time I saw a trail of ants. I sprayed the wall, then I sprayed the beam, then I looked over and they were all over the ceiling of my deck and running into the cracks under the roof! I sprayed and sprayed, the wind was blowing so I was covered with ant spray and I am sure they were dropping down on me as they died. Once I was sure I had sprayed everywhere I jumped into the shower! I have never felt so itchy and creeped out! I did not venture back out on my deck until the next day. There were still a few ants, but they were dying  from all the bug spray. I hate ants!

I gave up on washing all the towels that I had pulled out of the cabinet, and the temperatures were supposed to be pretty warm, forget warm -- it was going to be hot! Hot is was, the temperatures were over 100 degrees. On Friday it was 106 and Saturday it was 102. How horrible! I did absolutely nothing, I did not even leave the house.
Now it is the third week of September and I have started updating my Infoarmy reports for quarter 3. I was planning on getting two updated a day that way it would not be overwhelming the week they were due. It has been working out pretty well. I have eleven reports updated for quarter three.
One thing that I don't look forward to in the fall are the allergies. I have mild allergies and usually I may have a day or two when I have issues. This year is different. I started feeling allergies coming on, for me that means my front teeth start hurting. My lower sinuses always become inflamed and cause pressure on the nerves of my teeth. I did take some Benadryl, but the post nasal drip was so bad that I got a really bad cough. I hate coughing. Since my surgery I have stress incontinence, which means that I lose some urine in stressful situations. Coughing is extremely stressful. So I was not only coughing, I was running to the bathroom constantly. By Saturday I thought I was feeling better, so I cleaned the refrigerator and freezer. I felt great that I got that done, but by Saturday evening I was developing a sore throat and really did not feel well. I spent Sunday resting and recovering from overdoing it. It was a good move and by Monday I was feeling better.
Now it is the last week of September. I have until the end of the week for quarter three to end and I will not only have to work to get the rest of my reports updated, but as senior researcher, I will have to approve the updates that have been made to the reports that I am senior researcher on. My plan is to get all my reports updated this week, that way next week I only have to work with the senior researcher to get my reports updated and work with primary reports that I am senior researcher on. I did get quite a few updated today. Updating does not really take a lot of time, you are only really updating some of the information for any changes or additions for the current quarter.
The temperatures are supposed to be warm again this weekend, but I am hoping that things will start settling into the lower temperatures soon....

1 comment:

  1. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete